PhotoBanter.com

-   Large Format Photography Equipment (http://www.photobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Source for Series VI to 52mm stepup rings? (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=71806)

Steve Goldstein October 23rd 06 12:47 AM

Source for Series VI to 52mm stepup rings?

Does anybody sell these in the US? I've found Series VII to 52mm in the past
(nice for that 100mm or 135mm WF Ektar), but no Series VI.

Please reply to group, the email address won't work unless you remove the
cured food item.

Steve

Jim October 23rd 06 02:44 PM

Steve Goldstein wrote:
Does anybody sell these in the US? I've found Series VII to 52mm in the past
(nice for that 100mm or 135mm WF Ektar), but no Series VI.

Please reply to group, the email address won't work unless you remove the
cured food item.

Steve

Steve
I am having trouble understanding what you are looking for! Do you
plan on using 52mm filters on a series 6 mount or a series 6 filter on
a 52mm mount. Let me know, I have a box of series mounts and adapters.
I will look through it and I might find what you are looking for.

Jim Simmons
aka; James W. Simmons

Nicholas O. Lindan October 23rd 06 04:30 PM

Steve Goldstein wrote:
Does anybody sell these in the US? I've found Series VII to 52mm in the
past
(nice for that 100mm or 135mm WF Ektar), but no Series VI.

You might try a Series VI-VII ring and then the VII-52mm ring.

--
Nicholas O. Lindan, Cleveland, Ohio
http://www.nolindan.com/da/index.htm

Steve Goldstein October 24th 06 01:46 AM

On 23 Oct 2006 06:44:55 -0700, "Jim" wrote:

Steve Goldstein wrote:
Does anybody sell these in the US? I've found Series VII to 52mm in the past
(nice for that 100mm or 135mm WF Ektar), but no Series VI.

Please reply to group, the email address won't work unless you remove the
cured food item.

Steve

Steve
I am having trouble understanding what you are looking for! Do you
plan on using 52mm filters on a series 6 mount or a series 6 filter on
a 52mm mount. Let me know, I have a box of series mounts and adapters.
I will look through it and I might find what you are looking for.

Jim Simmons
aka; James W. Simmons

Jim,

Sorry I wasn't clear. It's the first case - I'd like to use 52mm filters on a
Series VI mount.

Steve

Steve Goldstein October 24th 06 01:48 AM

On Mon, 23 Oct 2006 15:30:27 GMT, "Nicholas O. Lindan" wrote:

Steve Goldstein wrote:
Does anybody sell these in the US? I've found Series VII to 52mm in the
past
(nice for that 100mm or 135mm WF Ektar), but no Series VI.

You might try a Series VI-VII ring and then the VII-52mm ring.

Not a bad idea. There's a big photo show this weekend, I'll have to dig through
some of the bins.

Steve