PhotoBanter.com

-   Digital Photo Equipment For Sale (http://www.photobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   new canon sd780is (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=109648)

Chet November 16th 09 02:24 AM

new canon sd780is

I had a canon A40 for a few yrs, replaced it with a A590 and gave the
larger A40 to my wife, looking to get her a new camera for Christmas,
that will do what my A590 will do, at the same time I want to get
something a little smaller than the A590, I had the SD780is in mind,
would this be a step in the right direction, she will be using the
camera as a carry in her purse, but she does alot of dog show seminars
mostly indoors, any suggestions. also I want to get a camera that I can
connect to my new large screen LCD tv with HDMI ports. I did read
somewhere that the SD780 is not really the best choice for indoor shots
and has a slow lag in the shutter. I am open for suggestions on a camera
if the sd780is will not fill the bill.

thanks
Chet