PhotoBanter.com

-   In The Darkroom (http://www.photobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Fixer recipes, etc (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=99895)

Craig Schroeder July 28th 08 01:04 AM

Fixer recipes, etc

I've had good luck with Ryuji's Neutral Fixer. It's stable and
doesn't seem to affect staining developer behavior with films.

water 600ml
ammonium thiosulfate @60% 200ml
sodium sulfite 15g
sodium metabisulfite 5g
water to make 1.0 liter

Used full strength.

On Thu, 24 Jul 2008 15:28:43 -0700 (PDT), Larry
wrote:

Hello,

I am currently living in a small town with no access to photographic
chemicals. I would like to manufacture my own anyways.....

I need recipes for Fixer and wetting agent...

Thank you in advance to your replies and also, please send the replies
via e-mail

Thanks,

Larry

Craig Schroeder