PhotoBanter.com

-   35mm Photo Equipment (http://www.photobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   $500 reward for identity of image thief (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=59570)

Sam April 2nd 06 12:40 PM

$500 reward for identity of image thief

i think matter should be closed before it goes tooo far, with all the
swearing and that :)
www.promineo.blogspot.com

wrote in message
ups.com...
I vote that Mark is the cool guy

Hehe! You can be my best fwiend, Patwick!

Thanks, to my supporters one and all! I think it was all just an early
April Fools joke, personally.

(There you go, Doug, I've given you an *out*, if you want it..)

Pete D April 2nd 06 08:23 PM

$500 reward for identity of image thief

Get over it Doug!

Nazi.

Good one... not.
Get over it, take your toys and go home to your fantasy land.
Why be an oxygen burlgar all your life!

Sorry Doug.

Actually I think I might be around to see you in the morning you useless
arse wipe.

More threats now Douggie? Time to give it a rest I think.

LOL, you have lost it mate, perhaps you should take the blue pill this
morning and give your lawyers one while you are at it, dod you remember
where their office is?

Poxy April 3rd 06 12:25 AM

"Pete D" wrote in message

Get over it Doug!

Nazi.

Good one... not.
Get over it, take your toys and go home to your fantasy land.
Why be an oxygen burlgar all your life!

Sorry Doug.

Actually I think I might be around to see you in the morning you

useless
arse wipe.

More threats now Douggie? Time to give it a rest I think.

LOL, you have lost it mate, perhaps you should take the blue pill this
morning and give your lawyers one while you are at it, dod you remember
where their office is?

Look mate, I'm happy to have a bit of fun poking at newsgroup looneys like
you and all your sock puppets, and I'm happy to take a bit of stick in
return - provided it's fundamentally good-humoured, but when you start
piling on the threats and insults, it's time to step back and chill mate.

Ken Chandler April 3rd 06 09:41 AM

"Poxy" wrote:
"Pete D" wrote:

LOL, you have lost it mate, perhaps you should take the blue pill this
morning and give your lawyers one while you are at it, dod you remember
where their office is?

Look mate, I'm happy to have a bit of fun poking at newsgroup looneys like
you and all your sock puppets, and I'm happy to take a bit of stick in
return - provided it's fundamentally good-humoured, but when you start
piling on the threats and insults, it's time to step back and chill mate.

Poxy, you are soooo NOT one of the Dougs, stopping messing with Pete D. and
go to your room.

Pete D., I forget who pinged Poxy as a Doug in the first instance but they
were barking up the wrong tree.

If Poxy is a Doug then I'll eat my camera.

KC
http://kenchandler.com

[email protected] April 3rd 06 10:20 AM

$500 reward for identity of image thief

Pete D., I forget who pinged Poxy as a Doug in the first instance but they were barking up the wrong tree.
I think it was Tony Polson, but I admit *I* thought he was too.. Looks
like I was wrong, so I apologise, Poxy.

Having said that, Poxy sure as hell spelt like doug, eg scurrulous,
professionaly....

And the problem with using sarcasm on a douglas post is that he either
doesn't recognise it, or, if a post goes the wrong way for him, he will
later pretend *he* was being sarcastic...

If Poxy is a Doug then I'll eat my camera.

No need to nibble on your Nikon, consume a Canon, masticate on a
Minolta, chomp on a Chinon, or (what the heck starts with an O) on an
Oly...

Where is the old codger anyway? - gone very quiet since this deluded
effort...

POTD.com.au April 3rd 06 10:37 AM

"Ken Chandler" wrote in message
"Poxy" wrote:
"Pete D" wrote:

LOL, you have lost it mate, perhaps you should take the blue pill this
morning and give your lawyers one while you are at it, dod you remember
where their office is?

Look mate, I'm happy to have a bit of fun poking at newsgroup looneys
like
you and all your sock puppets, and I'm happy to take a bit of stick in
return - provided it's fundamentally good-humoured, but when you start
piling on the threats and insults, it's time to step back and chill mate.

Poxy, you are soooo NOT one of the Dougs, stopping messing with Pete D.
and
go to your room.

Pete D., I forget who pinged Poxy as a Doug in the first instance but they
were barking up the wrong tree.

If Poxy is a Doug then I'll eat my camera.

KC
http://kenchandler.com

I'm soooo confused!!! :-(

LOL

Sam April 3rd 06 11:04 AM

$500 reward for identity of image thief

i know me too. who is who??

www.promineo.blogspot.com

Ken Chandler April 3rd 06 12:00 PM

$500 reward for identity of image thief

"Sam" wrote:
"POTD.com.au" wrote

I'm soooo confused!!! :-(

i know me too. who is who??

I knew this would happen one day.

May I suggest everyone adds an appropriate acronym in their .sig? Anyone
who isn't sporting a /IANAD/ .sig can then be assumed as one. Foolproof,
no?

--
KC
http://kenchandler.com

/IANAD/

Poxy April 3rd 06 12:36 PM

$500 reward for identity of image thief

wrote in message
oups.com...
Pete D., I forget who pinged Poxy as a Doug in the first instance but

they were barking up the wrong tree.
I think it was Tony Polson, but I admit *I* thought he was too.. Looks
like I was wrong, so I apologise, Poxy.

Having said that, Poxy sure as hell spelt like doug, eg scurrulous,
professionaly....

Right then, if you're going to dis my spelling, maybe I *will* be Doug, or
his bestest friendest. That'll surely confuse the hell out of anyone bored
enough to watch this thread.

And the problem with using sarcasm on a douglas post is that he either
doesn't recognise it, or, if a post goes the wrong way for him, he will
later pretend *he* was being sarcastic...

I honestly thought I laid it on thick enough for people to see I was taking
the ****, although I was pleased to see that Doug was narcissistic enough to
take it as a sign of support. The others who seem obsessed with the sad loon
don't have the same excuse.

Where is the old codger anyway? - gone very quiet since this deluded
effort...

I thought that was his style, he always seems to vanish for a while shortly
after being shouted down by all and sundry.

Poxy April 3rd 06 12:38 PM

"Sam" wrote:
"POTD.com.au" wrote

I'm soooo confused!!! :-(

i know me too. who is who??

I knew this would happen one day.

May I suggest everyone adds an appropriate acronym in their .sig? Anyone
who isn't sporting a /IANAD/ .sig can then be assumed as one. Foolproof,
no?

Oh yeah, like that's going to catch on.

--
Poxy
/IMBAD/ (damn, that works on so many levels!)