PhotoBanter.com

-   -   BRIDES LOVE THE 20D !!! (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=15970)

Annika1980 October 18th 04 02:08 PM

BRIDES LOVE THE 20D !!!

http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/35199351

ed October 18th 04 02:51 PM

"Annika1980" wrote in message
http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/35199351

F8 with all that DOF?

Alan Browne October 18th 04 03:29 PM

Annika1980 wrote:

http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/35199351

Birdies should love less exposure and a little more fill flash.

Alan Browne October 18th 04 03:29 PM

BG250 October 18th 04 04:57 PM

Nice composition. I would have popped an off camera flash from your right
side to fill in the shadows. The image is a bit to edgy looking (over
sharpened)

BTW, Your over the edge shot is incredible. It could sell if framed and sold
in a gallery. It has a very artsy feel.

bg

Annika1980 October 18th 04 05:36 PM

From: "BG250"

Nice composition. I would have popped an off camera flash from your right
side to fill in the shadows.

Had I been the photographer, I'd have used a reflector. I was just shooting
through the witnesses as I passed by.

Jer October 19th 04 01:49 AM

Annika1980 wrote:

http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/35199351

It looks like the "where's the ring?" question was just asked, and the
bride and groom are like "huh? whut ring?"

I noticed shoes aren't terribly popular either. My kind of place. :)

--
jer email reply - I am not a 'ten'

Hunt October 19th 04 02:21 AM

In article , alan.
says...

Annika1980 wrote:

http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/35199351

Birdies should love less exposure and a little more fill flash.

Yes, more fill flash.

Hunt

steve October 19th 04 02:36 AM

I liked the 'Paradise' photo in the same gallery! MMMMMMmmmm Krispy
Kreme in the tropics!

If the heat and humidity dont get ya, the rum and the donuts will!

Steve

Georgette Preddy October 19th 04 04:45 AM

(Annika1980) wrote in message ...
http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/35199351

Is this part of your Canon blown highlights series?

0.2MP?

Annika1980 October 19th 04 04:49 AM

From: (Georgette Preddy)

http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/35199351

Is this part of your Canon blown highlights series?

No, it's part of my "Blow Me" series.

Annika1980 October 19th 04 04:49 AM

From: (Georgette Preddy)

Hugh Jorgan October 19th 04 11:56 AM

Is your caps lock key broken?

Hugh Jorgan October 19th 04 11:56 AM

Is your caps lock key broken?

mark_digital© October 19th 04 01:46 PM

"Annika1980" wrote in message =
http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/35199351
=20
=20

I think you could have done just as well using your other camera.
I see no benefit from the 20D.

mark_