PhotoBanter.com

-   -   Kodachrome and Minolta Elite 5400 scan (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=8399)

GD July 30th 04 06:19 AM

Kodachrome and Minolta Elite 5400 scan

I'am encountering problems scanning Kodachrome slides with an Elite
5400 scan.
The pictures are rather dark and sometimes the colors saturated
In fact, the scan is of poor quality vs what I can see on the slide
I'm very surprised as I had no problem with negative films where I had
only to use automatic correction in Photoshop; With the slides I have
to change the gamma to high levels and I am never really satisfied
with the result ...

Who had encountered this kind of problem? Thank you for help!

Bart van der Wolf July 30th 04 03:37 PM

Kodachrome and Minolta Elite 5400 scan

"GD" wrote in message
m...
I'am encountering problems scanning Kodachrome slides with an Elite
5400 scan.

Did you switch-off Digital ICE?

Bart