PhotoBanter.com

-   -   Soo... How many of you guys are gonna spend your Christmas money this friday? (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=130957)

android November 23rd 17 07:40 AM

Soo... How many of you guys are gonna spend your Christmas money this friday?

And if so, shame one you how?
--
teleportation kills

Savageduck[_3_] November 23rd 17 08:22 AM

Soo... How many of you guys are gonna spend your Christmas money this friday?

On Nov 22, 2017, android wrote
(in ):

To adress the question in your subject line; What Christmas money?

I will not be playing in the stores this Black Friday, or anytime between now
and January 1. However, if I see something which grabs my interest, I will
consider buying it.

I spend throughout the year, as the need, or impulse arises. Besides, I have
another costly trip in February for which I am saving travel cash. The round
trip airfare has already been spent.

Savageduck

android November 23rd 17 08:34 AM

Soo... How many of you guys are gonna spend your Christmas money this friday?

In article .com,
Savageduck wrote:

To adress the question in your subject line; What Christmas money?

Soo you don't have any... That is that you're emitting hot air!
--
teleportation kills

Savageduck[_3_] November 23rd 17 09:23 AM

Soo... How many of you guys are gonna spend your Christmas money this friday?

On Nov 23, 2017, android wrote
(in ):

In iganews.com,
Savageduck wrote:

To adress the question in your subject line; What Christmas money?

Soo you don't have any... That is that you're emitting hot air!

Not any money that is going to be sacrificed to the commercial enterprise
fabrication of “Black Friday” and Xmas shopping. If a deal is good
enough, and the item is something I need, and I can buy the item without
dealing with the insane mobs at retail outlets, I might buy it.

Savageduck

android November 23rd 17 09:48 AM

On 2017-11-23 10:23, Savageduck wrote:
If a deal is good
enough, and the item is something I need, and I can buy the item without
dealing with the insane mobs at retail outlets, I might buy it.

Soo, you're a shopaholic then! :-))
--
teleportation kills

Savageduck[_3_] November 23rd 17 10:12 AM

Soo... How many of you guys are gonna spend your Christmas money this friday?

On Nov 23, 2017, android wrote
(in article ):

On 2017-11-23 10:23, Savageduck wrote:
If a deal is good
enough, and the item is something I need, and I can buy the item without
dealing with the insane mobs at retail outlets, I might buy it.

Soo, you're a shopaholic then! :-))

Sigh...

Savageduck

Alan Browne November 23rd 17 10:57 PM

On 2017-11-23 10:23, Savageduck wrote:
If a deal is good
enough, and the item is something I need, and I can buy the item without
dealing with the insane mobs at retail outlets, I might buy it.

Soo, you're a shopaholic then! :-))
--
teleportation kills

I was tempted by this last night ;-)

http://s1.b3ta.com/host/creative/558...ightswitch.jpg

That's so bad in so many ways ....

--
"My Twitter has become so powerful that
I can actually make my enemies tell the truth."

Noons November 24th 17 10:18 AM

Soo... How many of you guys are gonna spend your Christmas moneythis friday?

On 23/11/2017 6:40 @wiz, android wrote:
And if so, shame one you how?

Cokin circular polarizer, P-series.
Tried it out recently and it is just like I remembered them from the
film days!

PeterN[_7_] November 24th 17 12:11 PM

On 11/24/2017 5:18 AM, Noons wrote:
On 23/11/2017 6:40 @wiz, android wrote:
And if so, shame one you how?

Cokin circular polarizer, P-series.
Tried it out recently and it is just like I remembered them from the
film days!

If it works for you, great.

--
PeterN