PhotoBanter.com

-   Digital Point & Shoot Cameras (http://www.photobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Who still uses old digital cameras? (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=114492)

Ant September 3rd 10 09:56 PM

Who still uses old digital cameras?

I still have my used Canon PowerShot 1000s camera and it still works. :)
--
Quote of the Week: "The Hunam Tiger ant has been known to consume an
entire meal before the picnic guest arrive." --12th century Tang Dynasty

Rick[_6_] November 9th 10 10:40 PM

Who still uses old digital cameras?

The in
"Paul Heslop" wrote in message
Ant wrote:

I still have my used Canon PowerShot 1000s camera and it still works. :)
--

yeah, I have two older models, an olympus c-220 zoom and a c-725
superzoom. I use the 220 more often, it takes the most normal

I've tried to replace them a few times but always been unhappy with
the results from more modern and supposedly technologically superior
cameras.

I'm still using an Olympus 'C-960 ZOOM' 2002, only 1.3 mega pixels, but can
give a pretty good account of itself on regular 4" x 6 " snaps.

agihedajiopa May 8th 11 05:43 PM

hello! sex porn movies. hello! sex porn movies. hello! sex porn movies.