PhotoBanter.com

-   Digital ZLR Cameras (http://www.photobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Panasonic FZ30 spare part (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=108886)

F October 2nd 09 07:47 PM

Panasonic FZ30 spare part

Somehow or other I've managed to knock off the button which releases the
flash on my FZ30.

Anyone able to help with a source for a spare or a (UK) reputable repairer?

TIA

Michael J Davis[_2_] October 3rd 09 11:57 AM

Panasonic FZ30 spare part

F was inspired to say
Somehow or other I've managed to knock off the button which releases
the flash on my FZ30.

Anyone able to help with a source for a spare or a (UK) reputable repairer?

Try this:-

http://www.panasonic.co.uk/html/en_G...mation/Repair+
Centre+Locator+UK/220257/index.html#anker_220249

Mike
--
Michael J Davis

"It gets real lonely as a moderate activist, standing there
alone with a sign that reads, 'Reasonable informed discussion
of the issues as soon as feasible!' " -- David Brake

F October 3rd 09 03:18 PM

Panasonic FZ30 spare part

On 03/10/2009 11:57 Michael J Davis wrote:

http://www.panasonic.co.uk/html/en_G...mation/Repair+
Centre+Locator+UK/220257/index.html#anker_220249

Thanks!

spacecadet October 4th 09 08:08 PM

Panasonic FZ30 spare part

F wrote:
Somehow or other I've managed to knock off the button which releases the
flash on my FZ30.

Anyone able to help with a source for a spare or a (UK) reputable repairer?

TIA

Can you glue something on, or use a sharp object, and can you live with
the inconvenience? Any repair will probably be pricey relative to the
replacement price.