PhotoBanter.com

-   Digital Photo Equipment For Sale (http://www.photobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   FS: Canon A40 Digital Camera (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=37553)

eas September 14th 03 01:11 AM

FS: Canon A40 Digital Camera

Canon A40 digital camera bought new at Christmas time. Comes with all
original equipment as listed.

A.PowerShot A40 Body
B.Wrist Strap WS-200
C.USB Interface Cable IFC-300PCU
D.Digital Camera Solution CD-ROM
E.4 AA-size Alkaline Batteries
F.CompactFlash Card FC-8M
G.AV Cable AVC-DC100
H.ArcSoft Camera Suite CD-ROM

Features

EXCEPTIONAL ZOOM AND FOCUS
The brilliance of Canon lenses and the versatility of a 3x optical
zoom let you frame the world in front of you any way you want it. Your
options range from the equivalent of 35-105mm.

Auto Exposure selects the optimum settings for all lighting
conditions, and the Canon autofocus system gives you a selection of 3-point
AiAF or 1-point Center Focus.

ADVANCED SHOOTING FUNCTIONS
The way you see your world is the way your Powershot A40 shows it to
everyone else. Use it like a point-and-shoot camera for casual snapshots,
like a 35mm camera with full manual control mode for formal portraits or
landscapes. You're not even limited to still images. You can actually shoot
30-second movies with audio with the A40.

PLUG IT IN. PRINT IT OUT.
One simple coonnection via the USB connector lets you quickly download
your images from your A40 straight into your computer.

With the Canon Direct Photo Printer CP-100 or the Card Photo Printer
CP-10 you don't even have to use your computer. Print out an image in sizes
from postcard or wallet directly from the camera.

SUPERB IMAGE QUALITY
The PowerShot A40 uses advanced technology that you'd expect in
professional use digital cameras.
The High resolution CCDs (2.0megapixels) is equipped with primary
colour filters for superbly natural colour reproduction and improved signal
processing for low noise.

links:

http://www.canon.ca/pdf/a40-30_bro.pdf

http://www.dpreview.com/reviews/spec.../canon_a40.asp

Asking $300 CAN

rechargeable NiMH AA batteries are available at an extra cost

Please make me an offer, and if you require sample shots let me know, I'll
forward them you.

I can be reached at:

Thanks