-   Other Photographic Equipment (
-   -   archival pigment? (

s2z June 11th 18 09:03 AM

archival pigment?
On 2015-11-12 03:14:39 +0000, said:

In a local office building, the walls are decorated with a typical corporate
art display. There's a set of prints, mostly landscapes, rather fuzzy,
unfocused, like impressionist paintings. The labels read "Archival pigment
ink photograph"

What does that mean?

It means the prints were made using a printer like an Epson inkjet
printer using archival pigments as opposed to more tradtional inks.

All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:24 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.