pentax MZ-50 camera not working
In article ,
I put 2 brand new CR2 LITHIUM panasonic batteries in my Pentax MZ-50 camera
and it still doesn't work
WHAT CAN I DO??
1. Check battery voltage, preferably while in the camera.
2. Check battery holders for signs of leakage or corrosion.
3. Check battery polarity. There should be + and - signs in the camera.
4. Look in manual to see if there is a reset procedure.
5. Save the new batteries for an E-Bay replacement camera.
|All times are GMT +1. The time now is 08:03 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.