PhotoBanter.com

-   35mm Photo Equipment (http://www.photobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Anyone still use this group? Minolta Scan elite II (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=130217)

Martin Riddle June 24th 16 02:03 AM

Anyone still use this group? Minolta Scan elite II

Playing around with Windows 10 and Installed the old Minolta Scan
Elite II.
The Dimagescan software installs with out a hitch. But the scanner
USB driver needs to be manually installed. Go into device manager and
right click on the scanner and select update driver. Select 'Browse
for a device driver', then select 'let me pick from a list'. Select
Imaging Device, and use the Microsoft USB scanner driver.
Just click OK to get past the driver may not work warning.

I have not tried the Firewire driver but it should work the same as
Win7.

Cheers