PhotoBanter.com

-   Medium Format Photography Equipment (http://www.photobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   crop ideas (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=101123)

Noons September 13th 08 02:39 AM

crop ideas

http://members.iinet.net.au/~nsouto/...rd%20spout.jpg
Trying to figure out which way to go with the crop,
but I'll be damned if I can decide.
Trying to give the "neighborhood" fell, I'm inclined to crop
a bit of top sky and bottom foreground.
120 XP2 Super through Sonnar 180/2.8

____ September 13th 08 03:16 AM

crop ideas

In article ,
Noons wrote:

http://members.iinet.net.au/~nsouto/...rd%20spout.jpg
Trying to figure out which way to go with the crop,
but I'll be damned if I can decide.
Trying to give the "neighborhood" fell, I'm inclined to crop
a bit of top sky and bottom foreground.
120 XP2 Super through Sonnar 180/2.8

We are 0n the same page, crop the blurred bottom almost right to the
water at the right and leave about 1/3+ of the sky to make a nice long
and narrow print.

--
Reality is a picture perfected and never looking back.