PhotoBanter.com

-   -   Adobe Photoshop Elements (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=130939)

David B. November 17th 17 01:37 PM

Adobe Photoshop Elements

Hi :-)

I had an email from Adobe this morning promoting this product.

https://www.adobe.com/uk/products/ph.../features.html

Lots of interesting videos at that link for me to explore!

Does anyone here use Adobe Photoshop Elements?

Would you recommend it for use on an iMac?

--
David B.

m-m November 19th 17 01:02 PM

Adobe Photoshop Elements

In article , David B.
wrote:

Hi :-)

I had an email from Adobe this morning promoting this product.

https://www.adobe.com/uk/products/ph.../features.html

Lots of interesting videos at that link for me to explore!

Does anyone here use Adobe Photoshop Elements?

Would you recommend it for use on an iMac?

I use an older version (6.0) and it works perfectly for me.
It does everything I can think of.

--
m-m
www.mhmyers.com

PeterN[_7_] November 19th 17 06:28 PM

Adobe Photoshop Elements

On 11/19/2017 8:02 AM, m-m wrote:
In article , David B.
wrote:

Hi :-)

I had an email from Adobe this morning promoting this product.

https://www.adobe.com/uk/products/ph.../features.html

Lots of interesting videos at that link for me to explore!

Does anyone here use Adobe Photoshop Elements?

Would you recommend it for use on an iMac?

I use an older version (6.0) and it works perfectly for me.
It does everything I can think of.

"Emas non quod opus est, sed quod necesse est. Quod non opus est, asse
carum est."
Cato
--
PeterN

PeterN[_7_] November 19th 17 06:37 PM

Adobe Photoshop Elements

Savageduck[_3_] November 19th 17 09:58 PM

Adobe Photoshop Elements

On Nov 19, 2017, PeterN wrote
(in article ):

On 11/19/2017 8:02 AM, m-m wrote:
In , David B.
wrote:

Hi :-)

I had an email from Adobe this morning promoting this product.

https://www.adobe.com/uk/products/ph.../features.html

Lots of interesting videos at that link for me to explore!

Does anyone here use Adobe Photoshop Elements?

Would you recommend it for use on an iMac?

I use an older version (6.0) and it works perfectly for me.
It does everything I can think of.

"Emas non quod opus est, sed quod necesse est. Quod non opus est, asse carum est."
Cato

Twice?

Savageduck

PeterN[_7_] November 20th 17 03:27 AM

Adobe Photoshop Elements

On 11/19/2017 4:58 PM, Savageduck wrote:
On Nov 19, 2017, PeterN wrote
(in article ):

On 11/19/2017 8:02 AM, m-m wrote:
In , David B.
wrote:

Hi :-)

I had an email from Adobe this morning promoting this product.

https://www.adobe.com/uk/products/ph.../features.html

Lots of interesting videos at that link for me to explore!

Does anyone here use Adobe Photoshop Elements?

Would you recommend it for use on an iMac?

I use an older version (6.0) and it works perfectly for me.
It does everything I can think of.

"Emas non quod opus est, sed quod necesse est. Quod non opus est, asse carum est."
Cato

Twice?

My guess is for emphasis.

--
PeterN

android November 20th 17 06:21 AM

Adobe Photoshop Elements

In article ,
PeterN wrote:

On 11/19/2017 8:02 AM, m-m wrote:
In article , David B.
wrote:

Hi :-)

I had an email from Adobe this morning promoting this product.

https://www.adobe.com/uk/products/ph.../features.html

Lots of interesting videos at that link for me to explore!

Does anyone here use Adobe Photoshop Elements?

Would you recommend it for use on an iMac?

I use an older version (6.0) and it works perfectly for me.
It does everything I can think of.

"Emas non quod opus est, sed quod necesse est. Quod non opus est, asse
carum est."
Cato

And:

"Ceterum censeo Carthaginem delendam esse"

But the ancient Rom is gone to now... It took a while but for the
persistent guys... :-))
--
teleportation kills

PeterN[_7_] November 20th 17 04:54 PM

Adobe Photoshop Elements

On 11/20/2017 1:21 AM, android wrote:
In article ,
PeterN wrote:

On 11/19/2017 8:02 AM, m-m wrote:
In article , David B.
wrote:

Hi :-)

I had an email from Adobe this morning promoting this product.

https://www.adobe.com/uk/products/ph.../features.html

Lots of interesting videos at that link for me to explore!

Does anyone here use Adobe Photoshop Elements?

Would you recommend it for use on an iMac?

I use an older version (6.0) and it works perfectly for me.
It does everything I can think of.

"Emas non quod opus est, sed quod necesse est. Quod non opus est, asse
carum est."
Cato

And:

"Ceterum censeo Carthaginem delendam esse"

But the ancient Rom is gone to now... It took a while but for the
persistent guys... :-))

A aequalis ultra philoaophi: Qui arguunt patriae ruinis.

--
PeterN

android November 20th 17 07:49 PM

Adobe Photoshop Elements

In article ,
PeterN wrote:

On 11/20/2017 1:21 AM, android wrote:
In article ,
PeterN wrote:

On 11/19/2017 8:02 AM, m-m wrote:
In article , David B.
wrote:

Hi :-)

I had an email from Adobe this morning promoting this product.

https://www.adobe.com/uk/products/ph.../features.html

Lots of interesting videos at that link for me to explore!

Does anyone here use Adobe Photoshop Elements?

Would you recommend it for use on an iMac?

I use an older version (6.0) and it works perfectly for me.
It does everything I can think of.

"Emas non quod opus est, sed quod necesse est. Quod non opus est, asse
carum est."
Cato

And:

"Ceterum censeo Carthaginem delendam esse"

But the ancient Rom is gone to now... It took a while but for the
persistent guys... :-))

A aequalis ultra philoaophi: Qui arguunt patriae ruinis.

Translated by @ http://about.imtranslator.net/langua...s/translation/

A more equal aphorism: They argue that our country crashes.
--
teleportation kills

David B. November 21st 17 12:20 AM

Adobe Photoshop Elements

On 19/11/2017 18:28, PeterN wrote:
On 11/19/2017 8:02 AM, m-m wrote:
In article , David B.
wrote:

HiĀ* :-)

I had an email from Adobe this morning promoting this product.

https://www.adobe.com/uk/products/ph.../features.html

Lots of interesting videos at that link for me to explore!

Does anyone here use Adobe Photoshop Elements?

Would you recommend it for use on an iMac?

I use an older version (6.0) and it works perfectly for me.
It does everything I can think of.

"Emas non quod opus est, sed quod necesse est. Quod non opus est, asse
carum est."
Cato

Thank you, Peter. :-)

--
ā€œMen occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick
themselves up and hurry off as if nothing ever happened.ā€ (Winston S.