PhotoBanter.com

-   -   Canon 250mp sensor. Wow. (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=132338)

Alfred Molon[_4_] August 5th 19 06:24 PM

Canon 250mp sensor. Wow.

In article e12d22af-6c52-40b1-acf6-
,
says...

Damn, would be fascinating to see this in a camera.

https://canon-cmos-sensors.com/canon...p-cmos-sensor/

I guess this sensor will have a diffraction blur
problem.
--
Alfred Molon

Davoud August 6th 19 09:24 PM

Canon 250mp sensor. Wow.

Alfred Molon:
I guess this sensor will have a diffraction blur
problem.

Perhaps, but it doesn't matter. The sensor is not meant for, or
suitable for, ordinary photography. The specialized software used in
its intended applications will deal with any problems such as
diffraction blur. This sensor is not meant to produce gallery-quality
photos.

you will say in your entire life.

usenet *at* davidillig dawt cawm