PhotoBanter.com

-   Digital ZLR Cameras (http://www.photobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Panoramas from Italy (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=48196)

GM July 12th 05 03:17 PM

Panoramas from Italy

Hi, i've just updated galleries on my site, with new nature foto of this
summer. Take a look, if u like it ;)
I'm using Olympus Camedia 3000 and Canon EOS300D

http://www.fotovallescrivia.it

Bye!!!

Robert Klemme July 12th 05 04:46 PM

GM wrote:
Panoramas from Italy

Hi, i've just updated galleries on my site, with new nature foto of
this summer. Take a look, if u like it ;)
I'm using Olympus Camedia 3000 and Canon EOS300D

http://www.fotovallescrivia.it

Bye!!!

I'd love to take a look, but:

Server Error in '/vscrivia' Application.
------

Hm...

robert

Matti Vuori July 12th 05 07:15 PM

GM wrote in news:riQAe.12684$tX6.272264
@twister1.libero.it:
Hi, i've just updated galleries on my site, with new nature foto of this
summer. Take a look, if u like it ;)
I'm using Olympus Camedia 3000 and Canon EOS300D

Which one of those do you think is a ZLR?

--
Matti Vuori, http://sivut.koti.soon.fi/mvuori/index-e.htm

unEdge July 12th 05 08:26 PM

Matti Vuori wrote:
GM wrote in news:riQAe.12684$tX6.272264
@twister1.libero.it:
Hi, i've just updated galleries on my site, with new nature foto of this
summer. Take a look, if u like it ;)
I'm using Olympus Camedia 3000 and Canon EOS300D

Which one of those do you think is a ZLR?

The oly c3000z has 3x zoom with full Aperture, Speed, and Manual
control. Does it need an EVF before it's a ZLR?