PhotoBanter.com

-   35mm Photo Equipment (http://www.photobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Nikon D800 focussing issue. (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=124754)

Polly the Parrott November 4th 12 05:54 AM

Nikon D800 focussing issue.

Any obvious way of determing if the Nikon D800 which I am
contemplating buying comes with the focussing issue discussed widely?

What should I be looking for when examing the body?

As usual, thanks in advance!

Noons November 5th 12 08:53 AM

Nikon D800 focussing issue.

Polly the Parrott wrote,on my timestamp of 4/11/2012 4:54 PM:
Any obvious way of determing if the Nikon D800 which I am
contemplating buying comes with the focussing issue discussed widely?

Tea laves I'm told work wonders.

What should I be looking for when examing the body?

Another model.

As usual, thanks in advance!

NP