PhotoBanter.com

-   -   40D NOSE MACROS! (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=92461)

Annika1980 January 19th 08 08:33 PM

40D NOSE MACROS!

Ali[_3_] January 19th 08 08:51 PM

40D NOSE MACROS!

You been doing self portraits again Brett? ;-)

Troy Piggins[_9_] January 19th 08 09:21 PM

40D NOSE MACROS!

* Annika1980 is quoted & my replies are inline below :

Ha! That's what you do when there's no insects ;)

--
Troy Piggins
Please feel free to provide constructive criticism on any photos I post. I'm

[email protected] January 19th 08 10:44 PM

40D NOSE MACROS!

On Jan 19, 3:33*pm, Annika1980 wrote:

Holy smokes that close! Very sharp and great color! Excellent skills
in macro photography!!
Helen

Martin Riddle January 19th 08 11:38 PM

40D NOSE MACROS!

"Annika1980" wrote in message ...

Ummmm, Needs a shave?

[email protected] January 19th 08 11:55 PM

40D NOSE MACROS!

On Jan 19, 3:33*pm, Annika1980 wrote:

What is truly amazing is the slow shutter speed used, 1/30, and at
this magnification, the image is extremely sharp! I can see the pores
on Div's nose for Pete's sake! Now THAT'S talent!
Helen

Annika1980 January 20th 08 01:10 AM

40D NOSE MACROS!

On Jan 19, 4:21*pm, Troy Piggins wrote:
* Annika1980 is quoted & my replies are inline below :

Ha! *That's what you do when there's no insects ;)

Yep. Cats and coins. Here's a U.S. penny for your thoughts.

That one was taken at the full 5x magnification of the MP-E Macro
lens.
Hence, the long exposure. Also, the shot was cropped and reduced in
size 25% for posting on the web. The numbers don't even fit on my
screen at full res (they are about 914 pixels high).

Troy Piggins[_9_] January 20th 08 01:20 AM

40D NOSE MACROS!

* Annika1980 is quoted & my replies are inline below :
On Jan 19, 4:21*pm, Troy Piggins wrote:
* Annika1980 is quoted & my replies are inline below :

Ha! *That's what you do when there's no insects ;)

Yep. Cats and coins. Here's a U.S. penny for your thoughts.

That one was taken at the full 5x magnification of the MP-E Macro lens.
Hence, the long exposure. Also, the shot was cropped and reduced in
size 25% for posting on the web. The numbers don't even fit on my
screen at full res (they are about 914 pixels high).

Aah, the MPE-65. If I start saving now I might be able to get
one next year. Yay.