PhotoBanter.com

-   35mm Photo Equipment (http://www.photobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   [SI] You won't see Brian Baird... (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=25794)

Al Denelsbeck January 17th 05 04:31 AM

[SI] You won't see Brian Baird...

... in the gallery for "Solid", now on display at
http://www.pbase.com/shootin/solid. But you may soon see his cursing that
he missed the deadline again ;-)

I personally saw a lot more photogenic subjects in this period that
were liquid or gas. Just not my state of matter this time around.

And of course, be sure to try your hand at "Glass, Steel, & Concrete"
currently challenging anyone who feels like being challenged -
http://www.pbase.com/shootin/gsc

As always, the rulz can be found at
http://www.aliasimages.com/si/rulz.html

Have fun!

- Al.

--
To reply, insert dash in address to match domain below
Online photo gallery at www.wading-in.net

James Philopena January 17th 05 05:55 AM

Al Denelsbeck wrote:
... in the gallery for "Solid", now on display at
http://www.pbase.com/shootin/solid. But you may soon see his cursing

that
he missed the deadline again ;-)

I personally saw a lot more photogenic subjects in this period

that
were liquid or gas. Just not my state of matter this time around.

And of course, be sure to try your hand at "Glass, Steel, &

Concrete"
currently challenging anyone who feels like being challenged -
http://www.pbase.com/shootin/gsc

As always, the rulz can be found at
http://www.aliasimages.com/si/rulz.html

What a totally ****ing lame collection of images. :(

You call yourselves photographers? What a collective joke you all
amount to.

MarkČ January 17th 05 06:00 AM

"James Philopena" wrote in message What a totally
****ing lame collection of images. :(

You call yourselves photographers? What a collective joke you all
amount to.

Ah... One of our resident trolls (gee...which of the two might THAT be???)
has invented another screen name.
How nice.

One more PLONK...surely more to come...

Brian C. Baird January 17th 05 08:52 PM

In article ,
says...

... in the gallery for "Solid", now on display at
http://www.pbase.com/shootin/solid. But you may soon see his cursing that
he missed the deadline again ;-)

I don't really have an excuse either. I've been sick all week, I could
have found something around the house to shoot.

I'm totally going to do something for the glass, steel & stone thing
though.
--
http://www.pbase.com/bcbaird/