My newsreader shows there are 666 unread messages in this group so I
went in and read a few and it still shows 666!
Ahhhhhhh.....................

uw wayne December 3rd 05 01:23 AM

Help!!! The devil is in this newsgroup!

PunishS...., I'll say a prayer for so don't worry about it.
Hummmm.....hummmmm again. PunishS on second thought you better worry, I
forgot how.

MarkČ December 3rd 05 01:28 AM

uw wayne wrote:
PunishS...., I'll say a prayer for so don't worry about it.
Hummmm.....hummmmm again. PunishS on second thought you better worry,
I forgot how.

Hmmm... If you forgot how to pray, then perhaps YOU'D better start to worry!
:)

December 3rd 05 01:37 AM

Help!!! The devil is in this newsgroup!

In article Nv6kf.18326$pF.17501@fed1read04, "MarkČ" mjmorgan(lowest
even number says...
uw wayne wrote:
PunishS...., I'll say a prayer for so don't worry about it.
Hummmm.....hummmmm again. PunishS on second thought you better worry,
I forgot how.

Hmmm... If you forgot how to pray, then perhaps YOU'D better start to worry!
:)

Maybe this group could use an exorcism. Are there any priests that do
that any more? I can do a rain dance, well maybe not, but I was an
acolyte once. Can't remember a damn thing they taught me.

uw wayne December 3rd 05 03:31 AM

Help!!! The devil is in this newsgroup!

An exorcism would be fun. I know it would not bother Bret's D20, but
would it fog my film and leave ghost images?

December 3rd 05 03:40 AM

Help!!! The devil is in this newsgroup!

In article .com,
says...
An exorcism would be fun. I know it would not bother Bret's D20, but
would it fog my film and leave ghost images?

I don't think so. My guess would be it would act like stage lighting
or a lightning storm and cause Bret's D20 to act up. :)

Annika1980 December 3rd 05 05:21 AM

Help!!! The devil is in this newsgroup!

Who could be responsible for this? Could it be ..... SATAN?

http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/52633886

William Graham December 3rd 05 08:12 AM

Help!!! The devil is in this newsgroup!

"Annika1980" wrote in message
oups.com...
Who could be responsible for this? Could it be ..... SATAN?

http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/52633886

Ha! - You should replace the CCM on his helmet with 666 using
Photoshop.......

Bob Hickey December 3rd 05 01:42 PM

Help!!! The devil is in this newsgroup!

"uw wayne" wrote in message
oups.com...
An exorcism would be fun. I know it would not bother Bret's D20, but
would it fog my film and leave ghost images?

Go to Ilford, never fogs, Bob Hickey

Bob Hickey December 3rd 05 01:45 PM

Help!!! The devil is in this newsgroup!

"Annika1980" wrote in message
oups.com...
Who could be responsible for this? Could it be ..... SATAN?

http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/52633886

Nah, that's Freddy the Minion. Bob Hickey