PhotoBanter.com

-   35mm Equipment for Sale (http://www.photobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   __FS: Nikon F100 AS NEW in warranty $700 (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=32817)

J Wang July 1st 03 09:00 PM

__FS: Nikon F100 AS NEW in warranty $700

I bought this on 9/28/2002 from Ritz Camera. Has been lightly used a
few times. Has all port covers, no scratch, no ding whatsover. It's in
immaculate condition like day one. Comes in box with all original
retail contents, ie. box, manual, eye piece cover, body cap, blank
warranty paper, CSM settings pocket sheet, Nikon instruction papers,
shutter cover, etc.

Selling due to little use. Besides I just got myself a D100. $700
shipped to US only. International buyer arer welcome-ask actual
shiping charge. 5 day money back guarantee for your peace of mind. May
include original sales receipt upon request. Have pictures.