PhotoBanter.com

-   In The Darkroom (http://www.photobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Beirette junior (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=122942)

polly filler April 22nd 12 03:52 PM

Beirette junior

Hi All,

I have a Beirette Junior 2 camera 1960's Vintage which I would like to run a
black & white film through.
However there is a small lever on the back, top right hand side with "T at
one end and R at the other"
Can anyone tell me what this lever is for?
Many thanks in advance

Peter Irwin April 22nd 12 09:21 PM

Beirette junior

polly filler wrote:
Hi All,

I have a Beirette Junior 2 camera 1960's Vintage which I would like to run a
black & white film through.
However there is a small lever on the back, top right hand side with "T at
one end and R at the other"
Can anyone tell me what this lever is for?

I'm pretty certain that the lever is the film rewind release.
In "t" mode the film should wind forwards normally. To rewind
the film at the end, you need to move the switch to "r" so that
the forward winding system is out of gear so that you can use
the rewind knob to rewind the film into the magazine.

Peter.

polly filler April 23rd 12 05:16 PM

Beirette junior

"Peter Irwin" wrote in message
polly filler wrote:
Hi All,

I have a Beirette Junior 2 camera 1960's Vintage which I would like to
run a
black & white film through.
However there is a small lever on the back, top right hand side with "T
at
one end and R at the other"
Can anyone tell me what this lever is for?

I'm pretty certain that the lever is the film rewind release.
In "t" mode the film should wind forwards normally. To rewind
the film at the end, you need to move the switch to "r" so that
the forward winding system is out of gear so that you can use
the rewind knob to rewind the film into the magazine.

Peter.
--

Many thanks for that info