PhotoBanter.com

-   Darkroom Equipment For Sale (http://www.photobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   WTB medium format enlarging lens (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=74129)

[email protected] December 14th 06 12:04 AM

WTB medium format enlarging lens

I am looking for a modern, good quality six-element enlarging lens
to cover 645 format; preferably something in the 75 to 90mm range.

If anyone here has something suitable for sale, please let me know...

Chris

"Keep Chris in Christmas"

Dave December 15th 06 12:48 PM

wrote:
I am looking for a modern, good quality six-element enlarging lens
to cover 645 format; preferably something in the 75 to 90mm range.

If anyone here has something suitable for sale, please let me know...

Chris

"Keep Chris in Christmas"

Chris,

I sent you an E-Mail and am awaiting your reply.

Dave

David Ruether December 15th 06 05:55 PM

wrote in message ups.com...
I am looking for a modern, good quality six-element enlarging lens
to cover 645 format; preferably something in the 75 to 90mm range.

If anyone here has something suitable for sale, please let me know...

Chris

"Keep Chris in Christmas"

I have several excellent enlarging lenses (75, 80, 100, and 105)
that would work well with your format size (plus 50, 135, and 150).
See http://www.ferrario.com/ruether/fs-misc-photo.htm at the end.
These are accurately described - and all perform excellently.
--
David Ruether

http://www.ferrario.com/ruether