PhotoBanter.com

-   Digital SLR Cameras (http://www.photobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   |GG| Looking for suggestions on simple start to timelapse. (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=103485)

Paul Furman January 4th 09 11:48 PM

|GG| Looking for suggestions on simple start to timelapse.

.. wrote:
I'm a very long time amatuer photog now using Olympus E 510 w/ 3
different zooms and just hankering to try time lapse photography.

I don't know if it will get me hooked and wanting to spend more but
would like to try it.

Any suggestions for a start?

Good for inspiration:
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=SNxhSeh29mQ
There's a lot of advanced tips on the guy's channel for doing those pans
with a telescope tracking head and other simpler ideas with a lazy susan
& such.

--
Paul Furman
www.edgehill.net