PhotoBanter.com

-   -   One more Pretty Face - Pretty face9.jpg [1/1] (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=17889)

Larry November 3rd 04 03:53 PM

One more Pretty Face - Pretty face9.jpg [1/1]

--
Larry Lynch
Mystic, Ct.

Harvey November 3rd 04 04:25 PM

"Larry" wrote in message
ews.com...
--
Larry Lynch
Mystic, Ct.

As somebody more dead than I famously said regarding posting binary files to
a text only newsgroup:

You're stretching credibility beyond it's breaking point by referring to
yourself as a man, you pitiful pimple-popping putrid pile of prepubescent
puke! You couldn't get a date if you bought them dried in a tin, you
under-medicated, rump-ruptured chronic self-abuser. You're the kind of
greasy, giggling, girly gombeen who buys STDs from a viral lab just to make
it look like you get laid. Average looking, my ass. You're uglier than the
south-facing end of north-bound mule with a ruptured ulcerated fly-covered
rump. You're a politically vacillating phony liberal ****; too damn
broadminded to take your own side in a debate. Calling you a pea brain would
be an insult to peas, you jellyfish-sucking mental midget. Like your height,
everything about you is average; except your stench - which is overwhelming.
Your weight may well be proportional, but you've got cellulite that makes
sumo wrestlers look anorexic. Professional, my ass. You couldn't win a cigar
after giving birth in a tobacco field in Havana, you clueless,
über-incompetent ****wit. I love that suit you're wearing. You never throw
anything away, do you? I'm not really good with fools, but a friend who is
wrote something down for me; Oh, yeah, "**** off." May you live a long life
and be the butt of many jokes to come. "

- Crap photo too; noise and CA like nothing on earth, and she looks like
she's stoned out of her head.

Tony November 3rd 04 04:50 PM

One more killfiled ahole.

--
http://www.chapelhillnoir.com
home of The Camera-ist's Manifesto

"Larry" wrote in message
ews.com...
--
Larry ****bitch Lynch
Mystic, Ct.

Larry November 3rd 04 05:21 PM

In article r%7id.43570$hr3.1484303
@twister.southeast.rr.com, says...
http://www.chapelhillnoir.com
home of The Camera-ist's Manifesto
The Improved Links Pages are at

"Larry" wrote in message
ews.com...
--
Larry ****bitch Lynch
Mystic, Ct.

Hey Tony:

Nobody is perfect:

--
Larry Lynch
Mystic, Ct.

Larry November 3rd 04 05:23 PM

In article r%7id.43570$hr3.1484303
@twister.southeast.rr.com, says...
One more killfiled ahole.

I know you absolutely never ever not even once EVER made a
mistake when posting.

For that I respect you.

As for your immediate condemnation of an accidental post:

FOAD

--
Larry Lynch
Mystic, Ct.

Eric Gill November 3rd 04 05:26 PM

Larry wrote in
ews.com:

My apologies to the group:

Actually the post was SUPPOSED to go to a binaries group,
and an accidental keystroke sent it here.

Your message should have ended here.

Larry November 3rd 04 05:31 PM

In article Xns9596746B173A8ericvgillyahoocom@
24.93.43.121, says...
Your message should have ended here.

If he hadn't been so insulting to an obviously young girl,
totally unknown to him, it would have.

--
Larry Lynch
Mystic, Ct.

Harvey November 3rd 04 05:52 PM

"Larry" wrote in message
ews.com...
In article Xns9596746B173A8ericvgillyahoocom@
24.93.43.121, says...
Your message should have ended here.

If he hadn't been so insulting to an obviously young girl,
totally unknown to him, it would have.

I was going to mention she's an ugly bitch too, but I managed to resist it.

--
Larry Lynch
Mystic, Ct.