PhotoBanter.com

-   In The Darkroom (http://www.photobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   [OT] quantum uncertainty (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=126081)

Dale[_2_] July 15th 13 02:25 AM

[OT] quantum uncertainty

quantum superposition is God letting others think they are making the
decisions, freedom of will, not domain, is the only freedom we have
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quantum_superposition

Schrodinger's wave equation is reliable in predicting the outcome in the
Newtonian realm, there is uncertainty, not randomness, randomness would
possibly be certainty

I have never seen a statistical evaluation of quantum physics, I'm not a
professional physicist or statistician so please point me in the correct
direction if there is one that proves randomness

I believe the background uncertainty in physics is due to God's decision
to make all the decisions himself, when he wants to

otherwise his life would be boring, and he would be subject to the
domains of others

his identity is God he has to lead the long nice story that is cyclical
within eternity, it has to have a so nice of an ending for him to be
motivated to do the whole thing again

therefore the veil of maya,
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maya_%2...dvaita_Vedanta

the Newtonian realm is his and we can have free will to think otherwise

so suffering is the taming of all life by God
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sa%E1%B9%83s%C4%81ra

perhaps the end of the story is free domain for all for a countable
infinity all once all life is tamed
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moksha

--
Dale

Robert Coe July 17th 13 03:41 AM

[OT] quantum uncertainty

:
[...]

Some thoughts for you to ponder when you sober up:

Objects that have mass can't be in two places at the same time. That's because
some of their motion is inevitably in the time direction. It requires an
infinite amount of force to direct their motion to an entirely spatial
direction.

A photon has no mass and travels only in space. (I.e., its velocity vector in
spacetime has no component in the time direction.) Therefore, it can't be at
two times in the same place, but can be in two places at the same time. So the
experiments that claim to demonstrate, for example, quantum uncertainty about
which slit a photon goes through are bogus because they don't take that into
account.

In any given reference frame, that's a bit of an oversimplification, of
course, because spacetime is curved, not flat. (Think GR vs SR. Or
alternatively, note that no two observers at rest in space have velocity
vectors that point in the same direction in spacetime.) But the underlying
principle is sound.

Now it's back to sci.physics with you, unless you actually want to talk about
photography.

Bob