PhotoBanter.com

-   APS Photographic Equipment (http://www.photobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Where To Buy Black Kodak APS Storage Boxes (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=2479)

Morton Linder January 11th 04 02:44 AM

Where To Buy Black Kodak APS Storage Boxes

I have used up my last black Kodak storage box, that hold 12 APS
cartridges with their index prints. My local stores do not sell them,
and contacting Kodak has not been helpful.

Does anyone know where I can purchase them, as I would like to get 10
more. Mail or internet sources would be fine.

Thanks.

Mort Linder

Tom Pfeiffer January 11th 04 03:42 AM

Where To Buy Black Kodak APS Storage Boxes

Porter's sells them (although maybe not Kodak:
http://tinyurl.com/25c4h

B&H has one that holds 18 rolss:
http://tinyurl.com/yqgvu

Then there's eBay: