PhotoBanter.com

-   -   15 step DR in New Canon Supercensors! (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=128680)

android August 23rd 15 04:02 PM

15 step DR in New Canon Supercensors!

Will the new Canon sensortechnology end up in their DSLRs? And if
so: Hoe long will we have to wait?
Via Canon Rumors: http://tinyurl.com/qcalrtk
--
Bats can't tell us apart!

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

android August 24th 15 06:46 AM

RichA Wrote in message:
On Sunday, 23 August 2015 11:02:24 UTC-4, android wrote:
Will the new Canon sensortechnology end up in their DSLRs? And if
so: Hoe long will we have to wait?
Via Canon Rumors:
http://tinyurl.com/qcalrtk

Hope they do, because that video camera costs about $13k. I met a guy who had an older model, nice machine.

New tech usually gets more affordable over time.
--
Bats can't tell us apart!

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

Bowser August 24th 15 06:07 PM

15 step DR in New Canon Supercensors!

On Sun, 23 Aug 2015 17:02:16 +0200 (CEST), android
wrote:

Will the new Canon sensortechnology end up in their DSLRs? And if
so: Hoe long will we have to wait?
Via Canon Rumors: http://tinyurl.com/qcalrtk

Sure hope so! I shoot Nikons and Pannys, but competition always helps
everyone.

PeterN[_6_] August 24th 15 06:54 PM

wrote:

Will the new Canon sensortechnology end up in their DSLRs? And if
so: Hoe long will we have to wait?
Via Canon Rumors: http://tinyurl.com/qcalrtk

Sure hope so! I shoot Nikons and Pannys, but competition always helps
everyone.

Yupp, the price on new cameras might drop through the floor!

If that happens, it will be about a month after I buy one.

--
PeterN

Bowser August 25th 15 03:47 PM

15 step DR in New Canon Supercensors!

wrote:

Will the new Canon sensortechnology end up in their DSLRs? And if
so: Hoe long will we have to wait?
Via Canon Rumors: http://tinyurl.com/qcalrtk

Sure hope so! I shoot Nikons and Pannys, but competition always helps
everyone.

Yupp, the price on new cameras might drop through the floor!

Never mentioned price. But quality of product always improves when the
competition is also pushing forward.

android April 8th 17 04:31 PM

wrote:

Will the new Canon sensortechnology end up in their DSLRs? And if
so: Hoe long will we have to wait?
Via Canon Rumors: http://tinyurl.com/qcalrtk

Sure hope so! I shoot Nikons and Pannys, but competition always helps
everyone.

Yupp, the price on new cameras might drop through the floor!
--
teleportation kills

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/