PhotoBanter.com

-   -   Giving photogs a bad name? (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=127347)

Bowser May 19th 14 12:53 AM

Giving photogs a bad name?

On Sat, 17 May 2014 23:00:22 -0700 (PDT), RichA
wrote:

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com...lican-primary/

the blogger was a tea party supporter. 'nuff said.

PAS May 19th 14 02:48 PM

Giving photogs a bad name?

wrote:

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com...lican-primary/

the blogger was a tea party supporter. 'nuff said.

So am I. Don't got the way of a bigot and paint everyone with a broad
brush. What the blogger did is reprehensible but it is not a reflection on
the group, just himself.

George Kerby May 19th 14 03:44 PM

Giving photogs a bad name?

On 5/19/14 8:48 AM, in article , "PAS"
wrote:

"Bowser" wrote in message
On Sat, 17 May 2014 23:00:22 -0700 (PDT), RichA
wrote:

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com...t-shakes-up-mi
ssissippi-republican-primary/

the blogger was a tea party supporter. 'nuff said.

So am I. Don't got the way of a bigot and paint everyone with a broad
brush. What the blogger did is reprehensible but it is not a reflection on
the group, just himself.

"bowser" is a lapdog for dimwit libtards. He LOVES Uncle SugarDaddy running
his life, so that response was as expected...

PeterN[_4_] May 20th 14 12:50 AM

Giving photogs a bad name?

On 5/19/2014 10:44 AM, George Kerby wrote:

snip

"bowser" is a lapdog for dimwit libtards. He LOVES Uncle SugarDaddy running
his life, so that response was as expected...

I would be nice to have the freedom to rob banks'
Should we abolish speed limits on all highways.
We could save a lot of money if we didn't maintain those pesky red lights.
I guess it should be illegal to dump mercury into drinking water.

//end sarcasm tag

--
PeterN

nospam May 20th 14 01:56 AM

Giving photogs a bad name?

In article , PeterN
wrote:

Should we abolish speed limits on all highways.

that's how it used to be in montana, without mass carnage on the
highways.

George Kerby May 21st 14 10:27 PM

Giving photogs a bad name?

On 5/19/14 6:50 PM, in article , "PeterN"
wrote:

On 5/19/2014 10:44 AM, George Kerby wrote:

snip

"bowser" is a lapdog for dimwit libtards. He LOVES Uncle SugarDaddy running
his life, so that response was as expected...

I would be nice to have the freedom to rob banks'
Should we abolish speed limits on all highways.
We could save a lot of money if we didn't maintain those pesky red lights.
I guess it should be illegal to dump mercury into drinking water.

//end sarcasm tag

You forgot the obligatory mantra of The Left: "It's BUSH'S Fault"

repeat in chant form to 4:4 beat

George Kerby May 21st 14 10:29 PM

Giving photogs a bad name?

On 5/19/14 7:56 PM, in article ,
"nospam" wrote:

In article , PeterN
wrote:

Should we abolish speed limits on all highways.

that's how it used to be in montana, without mass carnage on the
highways.

Heard it was the same on some German Autobahns...

James Silverton[_2_] May 21st 14 10:57 PM

Giving photogs a bad name?

On 5/21/2014 5:29 PM, George Kerby wrote:

On 5/19/14 7:56 PM, in article ,
"nospam" wrote:

In article , PeterN
wrote:

Should we abolish speed limits on all highways.

that's how it used to be in montana, without mass carnage on the
highways.

Heard it was the same on some German Autobahns...

Unlimited speed was the rule on German Autobahnen but the stretches with
that seem to decrease annually. I used to like the signs saying "Please,
no faster than 100" (in German of course it was "Bitte, nicht schneller
als 100" wasn't it?)

--
Jim Silverton (Potomac, MD)

Extraneous "not." in Reply To.

Bowser May 22nd 14 10:37 PM

Giving photogs a bad name?

wrote:

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com...t-shakes-up-mi
ssissippi-republican-primary/

the blogger was a tea party supporter. 'nuff said.

So am I. Don't got the way of a bigot and paint everyone with a broad
brush. What the blogger did is reprehensible but it is not a reflection on
the group, just himself.

"bowser" is a lapdog for dimwit libtards. He LOVES Uncle SugarDaddy running
his life, so that response was as expected...

Oh, how little you know...

Alan Browne May 22nd 14 11:03 PM

Giving photogs a bad name?

On 2014.05.22, 17:37 , Bowser wrote:

Oh, how little you know...

It knows that much? Amazing.

--
I was born a 1%er - I'm just more equal than the rest.