PhotoBanter.com

-   35mm Photo Equipment (http://www.photobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   $500 reward for identity of image thief (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=59570)

Poxy March 31st 06 06:58 AM

$500 reward for identity of image thief

Pete D wrote:
You can't declare this thread won or lost until one of the warring
parties mentions Hitler.

You just did so you lose.

I didn't think I was a warring party tho - I thought this was handbags at
twenty paces between Mark somebody and someone called "D-Dog" or something
who may or may not have a lawyer and/or $500.

Of course, since I'm arguing with you now, I need to avoid mentioning it. Oh
the conflict!

Matt March 31st 06 12:11 PM

"Poxy" wrote in message
Pete D wrote:
"Poxy" wrote in message
Pete D wrote:
You can't declare this thread won or lost until one of the warring
parties mentions Hitler.

You just did so you lose.

I didn't think I was a warring party tho - I thought this was
handbags at twenty paces between Mark somebody and someone called
"D-Dog" or something who may or may not have a lawyer and/or $500.

Of course, since I'm arguing with you now, I need to avoid
mentioning it. Oh
the conflict!

Get over it Doug!

Nazi.

Good one... not.
Get over it, take your toys and go home to your fantasy land.
Why be an oxygen burlgar all your life!

Patrick L April 1st 06 09:08 PM

$500 reward for identity of image thief

After reading Doug's and Mark's posts, I can only conclude, based on the
information presented, I vote that Mark is the cool guy, and Doug is,
well, shall we say, exhibiting some foam around the mouth?

Patrick

[email protected] April 2nd 06 01:28 AM

$500 reward for identity of image thief

I vote that Mark is the cool guy

Hehe! You can be my best fwiend, Patwick!

Thanks, to my supporters one and all! I think it was all just an early
April Fools joke, personally.

(There you go, Doug, I've given you an *out*, if you want it..)

Pete D April 2nd 06 08:26 AM

"Poxy" wrote in message
Matt wrote:
"Poxy" wrote in message
Pete D wrote:
"Poxy" wrote in message
Pete D wrote:
You can't declare this thread won or lost until one of the
warring parties mentions Hitler.

You just did so you lose.

I didn't think I was a warring party tho - I thought this was
handbags at twenty paces between Mark somebody and someone called
"D-Dog" or something who may or may not have a lawyer and/or $500.

Of course, since I'm arguing with you now, I need to avoid
mentioning it. Oh
the conflict!

Get over it Doug!

Nazi.

Good one... not.
Get over it, take your toys and go home to your fantasy land.
Why be an oxygen burlgar all your life!

Sorry Doug.

Actually I think I might be around to see you in the morning you useless
arse wipe.

Poxy April 2nd 06 12:34 PM

"Pete D" wrote in message

"Poxy" wrote in message
Matt wrote:
"Poxy" wrote in message
Pete D wrote:
"Poxy" wrote in message
Pete D wrote:
You can't declare this thread won or lost until one of the
warring parties mentions Hitler.

You just did so you lose.

I didn't think I was a warring party tho - I thought this was
handbags at twenty paces between Mark somebody and someone called
"D-Dog" or something who may or may not have a lawyer and/or $500.

Of course, since I'm arguing with you now, I need to avoid
mentioning it. Oh
the conflict!

Get over it Doug!

Nazi.

Good one... not.
Get over it, take your toys and go home to your fantasy land.
Why be an oxygen burlgar all your life!

Sorry Doug.

Actually I think I might be around to see you in the morning you useless
arse wipe.

More threats now Douggie? Time to give it a rest I think.