PhotoBanter.com

-   -   Another Sign (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=130678)

PeterN[_7_] September 3rd 17 09:33 PM

Another Sign

Is this sign about where all life leads?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/3bwywpdvklihzqq/Photo%20Sep%2002%2C%205%2010%2056%20PM.jpg?dl=0

--
PeterN

Alan Browne September 3rd 17 10:09 PM

Another Sign

On 2017-09-03 16:33, PeterN wrote:
Is this sign about where all life leads?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/3bwywpdvklihzqq/Photo%20Sep%2002%2C%205%2010%2056%20PM.jpg?dl=0

Where's the tax collector?

--
"Natural stupidity can wreak far more havoc
than artificial intelligence..."

Johnny B Good September 3rd 17 11:35 PM

Another Sign

On 2017-09-03 16:33, PeterN wrote:
Is this sign about where all life leads?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/3bwywpdvkl...p%2002%2C%205%

2010%2056%20PM.jpg?dl=0

Where's the tax collector?

I CBA to follow the link but, going by your reply, I'm guessing it was a
link to a picture of the Grim Reaper, aka "Death".

--
Johnny B Good

android September 4th 17 03:29 AM

Another Sign

In article ,
PeterN wrote:

Is this sign about where all life leads?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/3bwywpdvkl...05%2010%2056%2
0PM.jpg?dl=0

If those thingies on the right on the sign then it could be some anti
gun propaganda. Would that still be legal. Is the NRA informed?
--
teleportation kills

Whiskers September 4th 17 08:28 PM

Another Sign

On 2017-09-03, PeterN wrote:
Is this sign about where all life leads?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/3bwywpdvklihzqq/Photo%20Sep%2002%2C%205%2010%2056%20PM.jpg?dl=0

The wages of sin. And of everything else, of course.

--
-- ^^^^^^^^^^
-- Whiskers

micky September 6th 17 06:47 AM

Another Sign

In rec.photo.digital, on Sun, 3 Sep 2017 16:33:18 -0400, PeterN
wrote:

Is this sign about where all life leads?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/3bwywpdvklihzqq/Photo%20Sep%2002%2C%205%2010%2056%20PM.jpg?dl=0

I took a picture of it but it was 50 years ago and I don't have it
handy. My favorite sign was in rural Louisiana, farmland and maybe some
construction, a 2-lane road,

and the sign said, "Do not track mud on highway".

Savageduck[_3_] September 6th 17 04:46 PM

Another Sign

On Sep 6, 2017, PeterN wrote
(in article ):

wrote:

Is this sign about where all life leads?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/3bwywpdvkl...C%205%2010%205
6%20PM.jpg?dl=0

I took a picture of it but it was 50 years ago and I don't have it
handy. My favorite sign was in rural Louisiana, farmland and maybe some
construction, a 2-lane road,

and the sign said, "Do not track mud on highway".

This is from a restaurant I will never eat at again.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/3qnwtb3033m1em4/Huh%21.jpg?dl=0

What do they do with all the crap and ****?

Savageduck

android September 6th 17 05:31 PM

Another Sign

In article .com,
Savageduck wrote:

On Sep 6, 2017, PeterN wrote
(in article ):

wrote:

Is this sign about where all life leads?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/3bwywpdvkl...2%2C%205%2010%
205
6%20PM.jpg?dl=0

They don't give it a ****!