PhotoBanter.com

-   -   fractal questions (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=130647)

dale August 27th 17 04:35 PM

fractal questions

I might like to express myself in fractals. My eye-hand coordination is
impaired with a Parkinson's like disorder so conventional drawings
aren't quite "normal".

I prefer iOS but also have Windows 10. Cost is a consideration. I can do
some of the math and programming on my own if I needed to. A long term
goal might be my own program that outputs in a standard
image/video/sound format.

--
dale - http://www.dalekelly.org

Savageduck[_3_] August 27th 17 04:54 PM

fractal questions

On Aug 27, 2017, dale wrote
(in article ):

I might like to express myself in fractals. My eye-hand coordination is
impaired with a Parkinson's like disorder so conventional drawings
aren't quite "normal".

I prefer iOS but also have Windows 10. Cost is a consideration. I can do
some of the math and programming on my own if I needed to. A long term
goal might be my own program that outputs in a standard
image/video/sound format.

http://www.fractaldomains.com
http://www.ultrafractal.com
http://www.mandelbulber.com
http://fractalarchitect.net
http://fractalfoundation.org/resources/fractal-software/

Savageduck

android August 27th 17 04:58 PM

fractal questions

In article , dale
wrote:

I might like to express myself in fractals. My eye-hand coordination is
impaired with a Parkinson's like disorder so conventional drawings
aren't quite "normal".

I prefer iOS but also have Windows 10. Cost is a consideration. I can do
some of the math and programming on my own if I needed to. A long term
goal might be my own program that outputs in a standard
image/video/sound format.

Searchie:

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=free+graphics+fractals+software&ia=web

Second from the top:

http://fractalfoundation.org/resources/fractal-software/

HTH :-))
--
teleportation kills

dale August 27th 17 05:00 PM

fractal questions

On 8/27/17 11:58 AM, android wrote:
In article , dale
wrote:

I might like to express myself in fractals. My eye-hand coordination is
impaired with a Parkinson's like disorder so conventional drawings
aren't quite "normal".

I prefer iOS but also have Windows 10. Cost is a consideration. I can do
some of the math and programming on my own if I needed to. A long term
goal might be my own program that outputs in a standard
image/video/sound format.

Searchie:

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=free+graphics+fractals+software&ia=web

Second from the top: