PhotoBanter.com

-   -   Ping RichA (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=126621)

George Kerby November 7th 13 08:08 PM

Ping RichA

Just thought I'd ask you about what the hell is in the water in Toronto?

Your mayor is trying to "Out-Weiner" The Weiner in outlandishness, LOL!

Savageduck[_3_] November 7th 13 08:59 PM

Ping RichA

On 2013-11-07 20:08:53 +0000, George Kerby said:

Just thought I'd ask you about what the hell is in the water in Toronto?

Your mayor is trying to "Out-Weiner" The Weiner in outlandishness, LOL!

He is using the Chris Farley mayoral model.

Savageduck

PeterN[_4_] November 7th 13 09:22 PM

Ping RichA

On 2013-11-07 20:08:53 +0000, George Kerby said:

Just thought I'd ask you about what the hell is in the water in Toronto?

Your mayor is trying to "Out-Weiner" The Weiner in outlandishness, LOL!

He is using the Chris Farley mayoral model.

He did take drugs off the street. ;-)

--
PeterN

Usenet Account November 8th 13 07:49 PM

Ping RichA

On 07/11/2013 3:08 PM, George Kerby wrote:
Just thought I'd ask you about what the hell is in the water in Toronto?

Your mayor is trying to "Out-Weiner" The Weiner in outlandishness, LOL!

Mayor Rob Ford thinks he's going to get royalties from Leno, Jon
Stewart, Stephen Colbert et al for providing them all with a week's
worth of comedy.

--
Men make their own history, but they do not make it as they please; they
do not make it under self-selected circumstances, but under

George Kerby November 9th 13 01:37 AM

Ping RichA

On 11/7/13 10:08 PM, in article
, "RichA"
wrote:

On Thursday, November 7, 2013 3:08:53 PM UTC-5, George Kerby wrote:
Just thought I'd ask you about what the hell is in the water in Toronto?

Your mayor is trying to "Out-Weiner" The Weiner in outlandishness, LOL!

And oddly enough, he's done a better job as mayor than the guy who preceded
him.

That earlier dude didn't do enough Crack, I guess...

Robert Coe November 16th 13 10:52 PM

Ping RichA

On Thu, 07 Nov 2013 14:08:53 -0600, George Kerby
wrote:
: Just thought I'd ask you about what the hell is in the water in Toronto?
:
: Your mayor is trying to "Out-Weiner" The Weiner in outlandishness, LOL!

On an arguably related note, I heard on the radio this morning that one of the
smartphone manufacturers has come out with a model whose camera has infra-red
capability. And if you leave it turned on in your pants pocket, you can
inadvertently take some rather surprising pictures.

Bob