PhotoBanter.com

-   General Equipment For Sale (http://www.photobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   Boston, MA studio for rent/share (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=32185)

Matthew H. September 8th 04 06:13 PM

Boston, MA studio for rent/share

Photography studio for rent/sha Approximately 450 square feet, for
$190/month, includes utilities and DSL internet access. Located on
main thoroughfare in Somerville.

I'm a part-time portrait photographer; since this isn't my full-time
gig, there's plenty of time for another photographer to use it. The
space is about 20'x22', with 10' ceilings. Three large north-light
windows.

The studio is just a few minutes north of the Zakim bridge, really
easy to get to off of 93. It's about a half a mile from the Sullivan
Square T stop. It has a good-sized parking lot and a freight elevator.
Secure building in a safe neighborhood.

I'm willing to share my equipment as well, for a little extra per
month.

I have pictures online; if you e-mail me, I'll send you the link.

Matthew

(Remove the "-NoCannedMeat-" from my e-mail address
if you want to reply via e-mail)