PhotoBanter.com

-   -   SanDisk Ultra II 1gb SD Card Box (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=64918)

Ed June 9th 06 10:31 AM

SanDisk Ultra II 1gb SD Card Box

Does anyone have a box from a genuine SanDisk Ultra II 1gb SD card?

My (almost certainly fake) one just turned up and on the back it says
68 pictures at 5mp uncompressed and 145 compressed. That doesnt sound
right to me. What does a genuine box say?

I am interested to know what I 'really' got

Cheers
ed

russell June 9th 06 11:05 AM

SanDisk Ultra II 1gb SD Card Box

"Ed" wrote in message
ups.com...
Does anyone have a box from a genuine SanDisk Ultra II 1gb SD card?

My (almost certainly fake) one just turned up and on the back it says
68 pictures at 5mp uncompressed and 145 compressed. That doesnt sound
right to me. What does a genuine box say?

I am interested to know what I 'really' got

Cheers
ed

mine says

camera size RAW image
5MP..... 7.2 .... 136

camera size JPEG
5MP .... 3.3 .... 279

Ed June 9th 06 11:27 AM

SanDisk Ultra II 1gb SD Card Box

mine says

camera size RAW image
5MP..... 7.2 .... 136

camera size JPEG
5MP .... 3.3 .... 279

I expect I got a box standard SD card, not the Ultra II, perhaps 512mb.
The box and packaging are perfect though, someone has taken a lot of
trouble on this.

Ron Hunter June 9th 06 01:32 PM

Ed wrote:
Does anyone have a box from a genuine SanDisk Ultra II 1gb SD card?

My (almost certainly fake) one just turned up and on the back it says
68 pictures at 5mp uncompressed and 145 compressed. That doesnt sound
right to me. What does a genuine box say?

I am interested to know what I 'really' got

Cheers
ed

I don't know, but on my 4mp camera, I get 306 compressed pictures on a
256 meg card. See how many free bytes your OS reports when it is put in
a card reader.

[BnH] June 9th 06 05:54 PM

SanDisk Ultra II 1gb SD Card Box

Ring your local Sandisk rep and ask them.
Emailing them are quite responsive too.

I just got a 'good fake' Sandisk off eBAY.
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI....tem=7623032946

ups.com...