PhotoBanter.com

-   -   Vivitar Camera Driver (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=50798)

Jerry October 27th 05 02:22 PM

Vivitar Camera Driver

I have acquired a Vivitar 3935 digital camera that comes with an USB lead
and driver software on CD - for Win98(SE).

I installed the driver OK, but when I plug the camera in it's not recognises
as a "removable disk" by the operating system. When turning the camera on it
goes to display "USB Mode" suggesting that the camera knows it's connected
to the USB.

I have other devices, e.g. Creative Muvo, SD Card Reader, etc. that are
recognised as a "removable disk" by the operating system so don't think it's
a PC problem.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Jerry

--