PhotoBanter.com

-   -   Cross Posting Test #4 (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=72208)

Fruit2O November 1st 06 07:59 PM

Cross Posting Test #4

AustinMN November 1st 06 09:21 PM

Cross Posting Test #4

Fruit2O wrote:
multiple test posts

Might I suggest you try:

alt.test
alt.alt.test
rec.test
misc.test
comp.test
biz.test

until you have your problem figured out?

Nobody minds an occasional test post, but come on, now...

Austin

David H. Lipman November 1st 06 09:43 PM

Cross Posting Test #4

From: "Fruit2O"

Please do NOT abuse non-test News Groups with test posts when there are so *many* Test News
Groups.

--
Dave
http://www.ik-cs.com/got-a-virus.htm

Stan Beck November 1st 06 10:36 PM

Cross Posting Test #4

I don't understand why you are so interested in cross posting.

--
If time slows down as velocity increases, then my broadband connection must
be really fast !

Stan Beck From New Orleans to Brandon MS
To reply, remove 101 from address.
***

Fruit2O November 1st 06 11:27 PM

Cross Posting Test #4

On 1 Nov 2006 13:21:57 -0800, "AustinMN"
wrote:

Fruit2O wrote:
multiple test posts

Might I suggest you try:

alt.test
alt.alt.test
rec.test
misc.test
comp.test
biz.test

until you have your problem figured out?

Nobody minds an occasional test post, but come on, now...

Austin

Thanks, I never heard of these.

Bill November 2nd 06 12:55 PM

Cross Posting Test #4

"Stan Beck" wrote in message
I don't understand why you are so interested in cross posting.

A quick check on Google shows he's been "testing" this for the last
day. He uses Mailwasher to clean his email in Eudora which is
addressed to , which probably means he's a new spammer
getting ready to flood the groups...