PhotoBanter.com

-   General Equipment For Sale (http://www.photobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   Rolland Elliot do not do business with this guy!!!!!! (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=32601)

JohnG December 20th 04 04:43 PM

Rolland Elliot do not do business with this guy!!!!!!

He had my lens for seven months, during which he told me he sent it to
me (it never came, no tracking number, no insurance). Then he said it
must have gotten lost in the mail, he would find another lens to put a
chip in for me. I called him, he said he found one and it would be done
soon. Another long wait. Called again, he said he had sent it to me,
gave me a bogus tracking number. Called him back, he said he would
e-mail me with the correct tracking number, no e-mail. He never e-mails
or calls a person back. He leads you on and on until you finally just
give up. A very sleazy and slippery charactor. I'm sure you will find
many more unhappy customers on Photo.net. I'm going to tell my
insurance company that the lens was stolen. The $100 labor he charged
me is gone too. Lost a really good macro lens and $100 to this
charlaten. Beware, stay way!!