PhotoBanter.com

-   35mm Photo Equipment (http://www.photobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   XP SP2 is no bowl of cherries (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=9130)

Sabineellen August 11th 04 05:38 PM

XP SP2 is no bowl of cherries

I don't have compatibility issues at all. I don't get
viruses and I don't even use a virus scanner.

I don't know how you can be so sure that you don't get viruses when you "don't
even use a virus scanner".

William Graham August 11th 04 10:37 PM

XP SP2 is no bowl of cherries

"Sabineellen" wrote in message
I don't have compatibility issues at all. I don't get
viruses and I don't even use a virus scanner.

I don't know how you can be so sure that you don't get viruses when you

"don't
even use a virus scanner".

Yes. One of these nights, he will hear noises in front of his house, and
when he looks out, everyone on his address list will be out there with
torches and pickaxes........