PhotoBanter.com

-   Fine Art, Framing and Display (http://www.photobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Photography art in France (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=75561)

[email protected] January 10th 07 07:19 PM

Photography art in France

Greeting,

I have always loved art and France and now I am little by little taking
pictures of traditional life in France and putting them on my website.
I actually live in France now. Please don't hesitate to tell me what
you think ?

www.franceprints.com
Adrian

pmw January 11th 07 06:34 PM

Photography art in France

Please don't hesitate to tell me what
you think ?

Okay. They're very ordinary. It looks like they've been taken by you
just stepping outside your front door and shooting. Or car door and
shooting. They don't really capture anything about France for me...
they're just snapshots, the kind which makes up 99% of the custom in a
regular drugstore.

On a technical note, your images are very (digitally) noisy... hardly
print quality.

Maybe I'll hesitate next time, eh?