PhotoBanter.com

-   Photographing People (http://www.photobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   The Sins of The Camera (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=69819)

John Norton September 8th 06 10:41 PM

The Sins of The Camera

"I can't stand pornography. So I bought me one of them Christian cameras,"
said Don McGrath, a long-time professional photographer from Johnson City,
Tennessee. "I seen it advertised in a Christian magazine. Takes nice, clean
photographs. Easy to use, adjust, right smart."

"It ain't like them other cameras. Ain't crude or coarse like some cameras I
know. Them heathen cameras that do whatever they want. Uncivilized,
barbarian cameras. Improper, boorish antics."

http://evangelicalspectator.typepad....ns_of_the.html

The Evangelical Spectator
http://evangelicalspectator.typepad.com/

Paul Rubin September 8th 06 10:43 PM

The Sins of The Camera

"John Norton" writes:
"I can't stand pornography. So I bought me one of them Christian cameras,"

This was funny the first time, but it's gotten old.

Larry Maupin September 8th 06 11:33 PM

The Sins of The Camera

in article , Paul Rubin at
wrote on 9/8/2006 4:43 PM:

"John Norton" writes:
"I can't stand pornography. So I bought me one of them Christian cameras,"

This was funny the first time, but it's gotten old.

It wasn't even that funny the first time ;-))
OK - we got it - thanks.

kosh September 9th 06 01:01 AM

The Sins of The Camera

Paul Rubin wrote:
"John Norton" writes:

"I can't stand pornography. So I bought me one of them Christian cameras,"

This was funny the first time, but it's gotten old.

don't bother.. that's the thing with extremists.. oops sorry,
EVANGELICALS...... they don't seem to listen! They also have a tendancy
to repeat themselves.

kosh

MMnospam September 9th 06 01:59 AM

The Sins of The Camera

"kosh" wrote in message
Paul Rubin wrote:
"John Norton" writes:

"I can't stand pornography. So I bought me one of them Christian
cameras,"

This was funny the first time, but it's gotten old.

don't bother.. that's the thing with extremists.. oops sorry,
EVANGELICALS...... they don't seem to listen! They also have a tendancy to
repeat themselves.

kosh

Not sure whether you're pulling our collective leg, Kosh.
The original (and repeated) post is obviously sending up
evangelicals. The grammar and turn of phrase is that of an
uneducated southerner, but the spelling is perfect -- they even
know where to put the apostophe in "ain't".

marika October 5th 06 06:05 AM

The Sins of The Camera

On Fri, 08 Sep 2006 17:41:24 -0400, John Norton
wrote:

"I can't stand pornography. So I bought me one of them Christian
cameras,"
said Don McGrath, a long-time professional photographer from Johnson
City,
Tennessee. "I seen it advertised in a Christian magazine. Takes nice,
clean
photographs. Easy to use, adjust, right smart."

"It ain't like them other cameras. Ain't crude or coarse like some
cameras I
know. Them heathen cameras that do whatever they want. Uncivilized,
barbarian cameras. Improper, boorish antics."

http://evangelicalspectator.typepad....ns_of_the.html

The Evangelical Spectator
http://evangelicalspectator.typepad.com/

check out these letters about treason