PhotoBanter.com

-   -   Avoid the Canon Powershot A620 digital camera (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=54836)

Steve Irwin January 9th 06 02:48 AM

Avoid the Canon Powershot A620 digital camera

Racer X wrote:

I want to tell you about a serious flaw in the
Canon Powershot A620, which required that I return
my A620. I assumed it was just a defect in my camera alone,
but in searching Usenet I have discovered that others
have had the same problem.

hmmm - i was about to recommend the a610 to someone, perhaps i
shouldn't. unusual for canon to produce something *that* bad. keen to
hear what others have to say.

from your original post it seemed as though your problems were with the
movie mode, although you commented that the quality of the photographs
wasn't good either. could you expand on this? (i wouldn't expect
ultrahigh quality movies, but i'm interested to hear the quality of the
stills)