PhotoBanter.com

-   Digital Point & Shoot Cameras (http://www.photobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Looking for Recommendations for Repalce Camera for Olympus C-7000 (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=89867)

Tom[_9_] December 5th 07 02:41 AM

Looking for Recommendations for Repalce Camera for Olympus C-7000

Hi, I'm using a Olympus C-7000 digital camera. I like the camera's 5 x
optical zoom, photos, fit/feel
but it's getting dated. I'm looking for a replacement for the C-7000, ie
pocket camera, great pictures and image stabilization. I recently learned
there's several different types of image stabilization. Which system is
best?
I checked out the Olympus 820 but CNET didn't give it a very good review.

Thanks,

tom