PhotoBanter.com

-   35mm Photo Equipment (http://www.photobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Ping Dick Drysdale from [SU] (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=6554)

Richard Cockburn July 17th 04 04:57 AM

Ping Dick Drysdale from [SU]

"Steve Young" bowtieATbrightdslDOTnet wrote in news:raGdnQdUSuucPWXdRVn-
:

"Richard Cockburn" wrote in message
.. .
"Steve Young" bowtieATbrightdslDOTnet wrote in

:

"Annika1980" wrote in message
WHO GIVES A ****?

You oughta stick to what you do best Anni

At least your a tad funnier at that ;)

At least he knows how to use a camera.

Well now that you mention it, I had my Koncept ready to go, with 3 sample
pics. I submitted them, and later the SU was canceled. I'm guessing the
pictures where looked at and it was decided my example set the bar to
high. I offered it to AL, (on the SI), and thought he might slide it in
the hole that was created by a mandate cancel, but I didn't nag him and
never got the call. Spose he too saw the pictures?

Hi Dick. Is Steve Young telling us the truth? Did he really submit 3 SU
images? I didn't see any at the SU site. Please confirm or deny his claim.
Some of us would love to some of his "work".

--
"Live fast. Die young." (Nikki Sixx)

-Richard Cockburn

Double D July 24th 04 03:18 AM

Ping Dick Drysdale from [SU]

"Richard Cockburn" wrote

Hi Dick. Is Steve Young telling us the truth? Did he really submit 3 SU
images? I didn't see any at the SU site. Please confirm or deny his
claim.

Hey Richard. I emailed you on Sunday and never heard back from you.

Steve never did participate in any of the monthly photo challenges, but
he did send me 3 test images for what was going to be his turn for an
idea. If I get some free time this weekend, I will try to post them.

Dick

Richard Cockburn July 24th 04 04:27 AM

Ping Dick Drysdale from [SU]

Double D wrote in
T:

Hey Richard. I emailed you on Sunday and never heard back from you.

Just got it today. Thanks.

Steve never did participate in any of the monthly photo challenges, but
he did send me 3 test images for what was going to be his turn for an
idea. If I get some free time this weekend, I will try to post them.

Thanks again.