PhotoBanter.com

-   -   Rearward facing helmet camera. (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=132944)

Eric Stevens September 14th 20 05:54 AM

Rearward facing helmet camera.

Screenshot I grabbed from Facebook. I would give credit if only I
knew.

Rearward facing helmet camera. I would like to know what happened
next.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/u7o5a60ojlnivno/Bird.JPG?dl=0

Eric Stevens

Bill W September 14th 20 06:54 AM

Rearward facing helmet camera.

On Sep 13, 2020, Eric Stevens wrote
(in ):

Screenshot I grabbed from Facebook. I would give credit if only I
knew.

Rearward facing helmet camera. I would like to know what happened
next.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/u7o5a60ojlnivno/Bird.JPG?dl=0

He closed Photoshop, and uploaded it?

Eric Stevens September 14th 20 11:42 PM

Rearward facing helmet camera.

On Mon, 14 Sep 2020 00:54:48 -0500, Bill W
wrote:

On Sep 13, 2020, Eric Stevens wrote
(in ):

Screenshot I grabbed from Facebook. I would give credit if only I
knew.

Rearward facing helmet camera. I would like to know what happened
next.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/u7o5a60ojlnivno/Bird.JPG?dl=0

He closed Photoshop, and uploaded it?

Maybe. But maybe not.

Eric Stevens

Bill W September 15th 20 12:16 AM

Rearward facing helmet camera.

On Sep 14, 2020, Eric Stevens wrote
(in ):

wrote:

On Sep 13, 2020, Eric Stevens wrote
(in ):

Screenshot I grabbed from Facebook. I would give credit if only I
knew.

Rearward facing helmet camera. I would like to know what happened
next.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/u7o5a60ojlnivno/Bird.JPG?dl=0

He closed Photoshop, and uploaded it?

Maybe. But maybe not.

Yep, I don’t know, but it looks highly processed.

Alan Browne[_2_] September 16th 20 12:59 AM

On 2020-09-14 00:54, Eric Stevens wrote:
Screenshot I grabbed from Facebook. I would give credit if only I
knew.

Rearward facing helmet camera. I would like to know what happened
next.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/u7o5a60ojlnivno/Bird.JPG?dl=0

Awesome!

--
"...there are many humorous things in this world; among them the white
man's notion that he is less savage than the other savages."

Eric Stevens September 17th 20 09:49 AM

Rearward facing helmet camera.

On Wed, 16 Sep 2020 17:48:38 -0700 (PDT), Magani
wrote:

On Monday, 14 September 2020 14:54:45 UTC+10, Eric Stevens wrote:
Screenshot I grabbed from Facebook. I would give credit if only I
knew.

Rearward facing helmet camera. I would like to know what happened
next.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/u7o5a60ojlnivno/Bird.JPG?dl=0

Eric Stevens

While it may/may not be photoshopped, it's about par for the course for Australian Magpies at this time of year as they're nesting and are fiercely protective of their nesting site.

I picked it was an Australian Magpie from the road markings.

Eric Stevens