PhotoBanter.com

-   -   Help - Lexar Media Card Reader (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=74587)

Kev December 24th 06 11:10 PM

Help - Lexar Media Card Reader

I have a Lexar RW018 Rev D multi card reader and transferred pictures to my
pc from a Memory Stick Pro card this afternoon. I tried to use it again
tonight and the PC doesn't appear to recognize the reader. When I insert
into the USB port it beeps three times in quick succession and when I remove
it it beeps as normal. I've I try to safely uninstall but here is no device
shown and there is no drive to view from "my computer"?

When I was in earlier I was listening to music through Windows Media Player
and may have clicked some sort of message relating to it but I'm not sure?

I've been to the Lexar site, it advises I don't need a driver for XP but I
downloaded the Windows 98 driver anyway, still no good.

Anyone else had a problem like this with their reader or know how I can fix
it?

As always any help or advice appreciated.

Kevin