PhotoBanter.com

-   -   Digital rangefinder with no LCD or memory card slots (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=131807)

Eric Stevens October 21st 18 09:27 AM

Digital rangefinder with no LCD or memory card slots

On Sat, 20 Oct 2018 18:15:41 -0700 (PDT), RichA
wrote:

I like this concept, though it'll likely be expensive. This is the second camera to offer internal memory of size.

https://petapixel.com/2018/10/20/pix...nd-phone-link/

Fixed optical view finder of 0.67x. I wonder how it copes with lenses
of different focal length.

Eric Stevens

newshound October 21st 18 10:54 AM

wrote:

I like this concept, though it'll likely be expensive. This is the second camera to offer internal memory of size.

https://petapixel.com/2018/10/20/pix...nd-phone-link/

Fixed optical view finder of 0.67x. I wonder how it copes with lenses
of different focal length.

Eric Stevens

Framelines?

Or the classic Leica turret viewfinder? As copied on the Zorki 4.

Davoud October 21st 18 08:18 PM

Digital rangefinder with no LCD or memory card slots

Eric Stevens:
Fixed optical view finder of 0.67x. I wonder how it copes with lenses
of different focal length.

I wonder how it is on macros
https://www.flickr.com/photos/primeval/34885963754. If it can't
easily do that, it's not worth a nickel to me.

you will say in your entire life.

usenet *at* davidillig dawt cawm