PhotoBanter.com

-   35mm Photo Equipment (http://www.photobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   UP CLOSE WITH THE FABULOUS 5D2! (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=123377)

[email protected] June 2nd 12 05:46 AM

UP CLOSE WITH THE FABULOUS 5D2!

On Thu, 31 May 2012 11:31:43 +0100, The coward Bruceee wrote:

Just one of those shots is worth more than the entire back catalog of
the SI, let alone the pathetic efforts that were posted this week.

A constructive suggestion to the SI participants: find another hobby.
Try origami or needlepoint. Anything but "photography", please. The
world has suffered enough already.

Sell your cameras and lenses while they are still worth something!

For heaven's sake don't include any of your own images in the eBay
advert, because prospective buyers will conclude that your cameras and
lenses are *jinxed* ...

The SI really burns you up, eh?

Suffer, you poor, poor jealous psycho! Every month!

BTW I've seen your "work" - now I know why YOU don't have the BALLS to enter the
SI.... what a lame asshole you are!

You need a good psychiatrist - seek help before those big veins on your head
pop!!

BTW you can ****-off now, troll

plonk

Noons June 2nd 12 11:02 AM

wrote,on my timestamp of 2/06/2012 2:46 PM:

BTW I've seen your "work" - now I know why YOU don't have the BALLS to enter the
SI.... what a lame asshole you are!

BALLS is definitely what no one needs to enter that abortion...

You need a good psychiatrist - seek help before those big veins on your head
pop!!

Hmmmm..... Careful, that blood pressure thingie is gonna gettya soon enough...