PhotoBanter.com

-   Large Format Photography Equipment (http://www.photobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   which shutter? (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=102220)

David Nebenzahl November 8th 08 12:11 AM

which shutter?

On 11/7/2008 2:48 PM Larry spake thus:

I have just bought a very good condition Ilex paragon anastgimat f 4.5
with a focus of 3 1/2 inches. it came on a lens board minus the
shutter. What size of camera will it fit and still make a full size
image? What type of shutter does it need? Also, I need to find lens
caps for it (not necessarily made by Ilex). Any sources? thanks in
advance

Sorry, I have no specific knowledge of that lens, but at that size
(~90mm), it sounds like it was made for a smaller format like 6x7, 6x9
(a little short for that) or perhaps some older, obsolete format. Any
idea what the lens's coverage is? (I guess that's one of the things
you're asking about.)

- Paulo Freire